This cordyceps pancakes recipe is delicious and revitalizing, ensures smooth digestion, protects the kidneys and lungs, supports the adrenals, and sustains energy during the winter season. In the winter, the medicinal properties of medicinal mushrooms are most indicated for building and protecting the vital life essence contained within the kidneys. Cordyceps is one of the most powerful herbs for supporting sustainable energy and respiratory health. It is a gentle yet powerful energy booster which aids in the prevention of aging through boosting the efficiency and utilization of ATP (Adenosine Tri Phosphate) within the body. This means that you will have more energy and make the most of the energy you already have! In addition, as a potent respiratory protector, Cordyceps ensures a healthy immune system and increased neurological functioning through increasing oxygen transportation throughout the body.
Hyperion Cordyceps Pancakes
5 local eggs
2 Tbsp Hyperion Cordyceps Extract
1 Tbsp psyllium husk
1 cup organic blueberries
1 Tbsp Bullet Proof collagen protein
1 Tbsp organic coconut flour
1 tsp organic vanilla powder or extract
Dash of organic cinnamon
Pinch of high quality sea salt
- Blend all ingredients in blender except blueberries.
- Add grass-fed ghee to a cast iron pan.
- Add pancake mixture to pan and add blueberries into each pancake.
- Cook until crispy golden brown on each side
- Serve with a pat of grass-fed butter or ghee.
- Optional: Sprinkle or pour coconut sugar, birch xylitol or maple syrup for extra sweetness, but it is still delicious without.
Hyperion herbs would like to thank you for your continued support, we are entirely dedicated to providing you with the highest quality and sustainably sourced Chinese herbs available today.
To pick up some organic Cordyceps extract or to learn more about it’s many additional health benefits just click here.