What are environmental toxins?
Environmental toxins are man-made and naturally occurring chemicals that can negatively impact human health. This negative impact mainly stems from their potential to disrupt sensitive biological systems in the human body, such as the endocrine system.
At a basic level, most people are able to understand that heavy metals like mercury or lead are harmful to health. Recent stories like that of Flint, Michigan (where lead and other toxins contaminated the water supply of an entire city) have opened people’s eyes to the reality of the risk posed by contaminants in our food, water, air, and elsewhere.
Fewer people, however, understand that there are safe, simple ways of detoxing these chemicals. In this article, you’ll learn my preferred method of doing exactly that. But before we get started, let’s talk more about the effects of toxins in the body, and the role of detoxification.
What are the effects of toxins in the body?
Symptoms and effects of environmental toxins in the body vary depending on the chemical in question. Here are some of the most common toxins and their respective risks:
- higher levels can creates problems with learning and reading
- linked to delayed growth and hearing loss
- particularly dangerous to young children and pregnant women
- can lead to miscarriages, stillbirth, infertility
- high levels of exposure can cause permanent brain damage and death.
- one of the top ten chemicals listed by the World Health Organization as a major public health concern
- can negatively impact fetal development, adversely affecting a child’s brain
- toxic effects on the nervous, digestive and immune systems as well as on lungs, kidneys, skin and eyes
- problems with egg maturation in women
- male impotence
- aggressive behavior
- early onset of puberty
- prostate and breast cancer
- hand tremors
- higher incidences of Parkinson’s Disease
- neuro-developmental issues
The problem with some detox approaches
There are many detox and cleanse methods in the health world these days. Juice cleanses, multiple-day fasts, products like diatomaceous earth… While these things can be effective for cleansing some toxins for some people, there are certain problems related to them.
Besides the fact that they tend to be aggressive and extreme approaches, the problem with most detox agents is that they don’t actively bind to the toxins they are trying to eliminate. What does this mean? Some detox agents and methods may stir up or circulate toxins in the blood and body rather than truly eliminating them. This is not, ultimately, the most effective approach.
The most effective way to detox that I have found so far
If the methods and products listed above are not the ideal way to detox from environmental toxins, then what is the best approach? The best approach for safe, simple and systemic cellular detoxification support is to use Vitality Zeolite Detox Drops.
Zeolite’s unique advantage is that it binds to toxins, then eliminates them from the body. This is facilitated by Zeolite’s actual structure, as it is a mineral that has a negative charge and a honeycomb-like structure that cages the toxins before eliminating them from the body.
Zeolites also have the ability to passively cross the biological membranes in the body, such as the cellular and the blood-brain barrier, offering superior detoxification support.
Other benefits zeolite drops can offer you:
- Safely remove heavy metals from the brain tissues, cells and body. (Ex. Mercury, cadmium, arsenic, lead, cesium, strontium, aluminum, uranium and others.)
- Effectively remove biotoxins like black mold spores and Lyme spirochetes.
- Remove environmental toxins that appear in our food and drinking water such as fluoride, chlorine, bromide, pesticides and volatile organic compound.
- Allow increase absorption of essential nutrients and minerals.
- Increase cell hydration, allowing for increased cellular fluidity making the cell more efficient, increasing energy and vitality.
- Increase energy, focus and clarity of mind.
- Increase restful sleep allowing you to feel rejuvenated and alive.
- Increase electrical activity in the brain, enhancing memory.
While it’s important to understand the pervasiveness and risk from toxins in our environment, there’s no need to live in fear. Steps can be taken to avoid high levels of exposure to toxins, and detox agents like Vitality Zeolite Drops can help detox in a gentle, safe, and sustainable way.
You can learn more about zeolites and get your drops here!