Hyperion Herbs Hot and Sour Medicinal Bone Broth Recipe
This recipe is overall warming and nourishing to the yang and Jing energy. It is perfect for this time of year, and is very versatile in which herbs you can you use or choose from. In addition, you can always add rice to help tonify qi even more, and/or vegetables to make a delicious meal out of this medicinal bone broth.
1 package of grassfed-marrow bones from healthy cows
Option of Hyperion Reishi, Cordyceps, Chaga, He Shou Wu extract
Apple Cider Vinegar
Organic White Pepper Powder
- Fill pot with filtered or spring water about three quarters full and bring water to boil and then back down to a simmer.
- Add a 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 2 large pinches of sea salt, and the package of marrow bones.
- Let cook for 6-8 hours skimming off any of the turbid top and adding more water as it evaporates down. You may also add another spoonful or two AVC each time you skim the turbid portions off the top.
- Twenty minutes before finishing add a few large slices of ginger
- Pour Tamari to taste in serving bowls, a large dash of apple cider vinegar, your choice of Hyperion Reishi, Chaga, He Shou Wu, Cordyceps, or Chaga Extract (or several) about a handful of chopped scallion and a teaspoon-tablespoon of Organic White pepper powder depending on the desired amount of spice. Mix until extract/s dissolve.
- Pour Soup broth over prepared bowls and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
If you are looking for herb extracts to add to your medicinal bone broth, here is a COUPON CODE so that you can save 15% off your entire order.
Here’s the code: “broth”
Just add all items to your cart, put this code in the coupon code box, hit apply, and you’re set!
The COUPON CODE is valid from Friday 12/16/16 – Monday 12/19/16.