With 2015 a couple days away, and just at the turning end of winter, having passed the peak of yin and the winter solstice, this is the ideal time to write your goals down for 2015.
I wanted to take a second to encourage you to take on the interactive aspect of this post by writing down or copy/pasting these questions and ideas, along with your own needs and goals in relationship to them. These are meditative questions which have helped me tremendously in building and continuing to build, a life that is centered around the things I hold to be true. As with most things in life, these are ideas that take constant adjustment and reevaluation in order to aid you. You can use these on a regular basis as a means for steering the tiller that is the ship of your life. I felt it would be of value to share them with you.
What do you want to accomplish in 2015?
- How much energy on a scale of 1-10 do you feel day to day, and how have you applied it to the pie chart of your life? (Career/Finance, Recreation, Spiritual Practice, Relationships, Self Education, Physical Health, ect.)
- Where in this pie chart is there an imbalance?
- Is your use of the energy you currently have wise and skillful?
- How could you even further maximize the energy you already have?
- Have you dispersed your energies too wide and are in need of simplifying your life to establish focus on what your priority is? (IE: The world would benefit more if you rested more and consolidated your energies so that you are balanced, organized, and clear in your focus and direction.)
- Do you need to be bolder in breaking out of your comfort zone by taking on new experiences and activities in order to generate growth? (IE: The world needs you to come into your power and share it more with the world. Break out to new communities, take action on that thing you’ve always wanted to do, practice showing up as you are and just observing fear or insecurity in that process with compassion. Become comfortable in being a white belt and just learning what doesn’t work while knowing that with consistent effort you will progress.)
- Where are you spending the majority of your energy and where could you be saving it? (IE: Talking too much, telling people your plans instead of putting them to action, trying to get others to see things your way, going out when you could be resting, dispersing energy by taking on too many projects, activities, and interests, excessive thinking, excessive stimulation, not making time for nature and meditative practices, surrounding yourself with self destructive people, eating poorly, ect…)
This is a lot to reflect on and reevaluate for this 2015, so I will leave you to it. As a bonus, I wanted to leave you with a little tool to help you hit some of those goals faster. This is a recipe that is ideal in the morning after meditation, before any mental or physical work, and to stimulate creativity, concentration and energy, while giving you that extra boost which will put you ahead of the 99 percent! Did I mention it tastes AWESOME!?
Hyperion Proofed New Year Elixir Recipe Actions/Effects: Creativity, focus, stress relief, pure domination….
16 Oz’s Hyperion Gynostemma Tea
3-4 heaping tablespoons Surthrival Colostrum
1 tablespoon Raw cacao powder
1 tea spoon Gelatinized Maca Powder
1 tablespoon Grassfed Ghee Or Coconut Butter (Vegan alternative)
1-2 tablespoons MCT Oil Or about a 2-3 inch square of Cacao Butter
1 tablespoon Hyperion Cordyceps Extract
1 tablespoon Hyperion Reishi Extract
1 tablespoon of Organic Vanilla Powder or 1 capful of Organic Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
Half a dropper full squirt of Organic Liquid Stevia,
2 tablespoons Grade B Maple Syrup (Optional)
* Pro Tip: For a sugar free elixir omit the maple syrup and up the stevia to a 1.5 dropper squirts or as desired.
1. Decoct Gynostemma in hot water for 5-10 minuets.
2. Put rest of ingredients in Vitamix blender adding the Gynostemma tea last
3. Blend slowly increasing blender speed gradually and returning to baseline in the same fashion.
4. Skim off the excess foam on top with a mini scooper or large soup spoon.
5. Pour into glass and enjoy!
I wish you a meaningful 2015, and hope you have found value in this post!