- 1 Cup Fair Trade Organic Cacao
- 1/2 Cup Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Organic Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Crunchy Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Hyperion Reishi Mushroom Extract
- 1/2 Cup Extra Fine Coconut Shreds and more for rolling fudge
1. Measure 1/2 cup of coconut oil and scoop it out into a mixing bowl with 1/2 cup of almond butter. Whip the coconut oil and almond butter with a hand blender until it’s light and fluffy.
2. Combine the cacao powder, Hyperion Reishi mushroom extract, vanilla, salt, and maple syrup into the bowl with the coconut oil/almond butter mix. Blend with the hand blender on or in a blender (Vitamix is ideal). Blend on low so the oil doesn’t separate from mix.
3. Pour fudge into a silicone mold.
4. If you do not have a mold, roll quarter size pieces of fudge into balls. Then roll the balls in coconut shreds to cover the surface. Refrigerate until fudge is set and hard for about 4 hours.
I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe! To pickup some of the purist and cleanest Reishi extract available, click here
ALSO – Use promo code reishi15 to save 15% off your entire order from HyperionHerbs.com from now until Friday 8/18/17.